Foundation House continues to invest in better understanding how we can learn from one another personally and professionally. This short skills and interest matrix will allow us to prioritize future Foundation House activities and collaborations.
- Communications and marketing - branding, social media, copy writing, press releases,blog posts, graphic design, etc
- Conference, events and convening - event logistics, event promotion, general planning, speaking, sponsorships, etc
- Finance and accounting - bookkeeping, budgeting, compliance, annual CRA filings, etc
- Grants management - design, review committees, adminstration, reports/reporting, etc
- Human resources - career planning, performance management, coaching, recruiting, volunteer management, etc
- Leadership - collaboration, conflict resolution, governance, negotiation, partnerships, problem-solving, strategy, etc
- Monitoring and evaluation - Theory of Change, developmental evaluation frameworks, rubrics, survey design, etc
- Program delivery - design, engagement, delivery, evaluation, site visits, etc
- Operations - facilities management, greening initiatives, space planning, policies, etc
- Partnerships - sponsorships, negotiation, budgeting (time/money), communications, etc
- Public policy and systems change - government relations, policy development, implementation, etc
- Technology - IT planning, budgeting, change management, implementation, training/adoption, etc
About the survey
This survey will take less than five minutes. There is one question at the end that you can add additional thoughts and ideas for future consideration.